[Jacob-list] foot stomping

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 7 23:04:36 EDT 2010

>The bent over position was enough to make him decide to bash me

>(fortunately I wasn't right next to the panel).

=========
That happened to me, but in front of spectators. I was showing the sheep
to my 12-yr old neighbor and her two friends. I bent down to pick up a
lamb, but I was too close to the fence (a cattle panel). The ram was on
the other side of the fence and as soon as I bent over,,,BAM!! Right in
the rear. I went flying with the little lamb still in my arms. I held the
lamb like a football and turned in mid-air so I wouldn't land on the lamb.
Touchdown. It didn't hurt, but I was really embarrassed. I have a few
other funny hit-by-the-ram stories, but it would take too much space.
Never trust a ram and always watch your back(side). The ram sees it as a
big target!

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho