[Jacob-list] foot stomping

Dan Carpenter Hobsickle at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 05:07:29 EDT 2010

I'm pretty sure that ram aggression has a genetic component, so PART of my
method for dealing with rams is to NOT buy aggressive rams for breeding.
I've turned down 2 rams in the last 18 months because they were notably
aggressive. I suppose I might be missing out on some desirable genes for
other traits, but I mostly have sheep for my own enjoyment and I don't enjoy
aggressive rams.

-Dan