[Jacob-list] foot stomping

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 6 12:58:13 EDT 2010

When I need to go in the wether/ram pen I carry a wooden baseball bat.
Never had to use it and I don't threaten anyone with it. I just carry it.
The ram gets a halter put on to take him to the ewe pen for breeding. I
try and not handle him much at all, I don't feed him any treats by hand....
except a slice of bread, rarely. I do slip up once in a great while and
give him a quick scratch under the chin and tell him how wonderful he is.
I really shouldn't do that, according to the ram experts, but I do...

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho