[Jacob-list] Missouri Flock Dispersal - coyotes

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 06:56:09 EDT 2010

Two ways to deal w/coyotes.  I use guard llamas in each pasture (7) and have had only one incident in 2005 that I know about and have a pix of a sheep that was touched but not taken - article in Oct 2005 ILReport at llamaregistry.com. I live in Morrow Co OH and the attack happened 4 fenceposts in from US highway 42 (rural but heavily traveled).

2nd way is to get the county game warden to do a coyote hunt - schedule it and get responsible hunters, not gun-hotshots from the city. Probably have to do this 2x/year.

Shadowbrook Farms/Orange Oasis Alpaca Ranch

Jacob Sheep & Guard Lamas/Bolivian Suris and select Huacayas

7043 US 42 and 6592 CR 59

Mt Gilead OH 43338

419-362-1383

614-306-0843