[Jacob-list] The passing of a legend

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 08:40:23 EST 2010

At lease a legend for our flock...

This morning, With great sadness, I report the passing of Sherak Razabeth. Raz was the matriarch of the flock. She was registered in the late 90's as an adult, but the records that came with her show her to be born no later than 1992. Arthritis has been waining and she just wanst too spry, but she died in her sleep it appears, and she was pretty darn plump for an old gal....

I know her roommate and companion, Sherack Delilah (1994)is lost without her.

Raz was the mother of Sherack Aiden, who is a strong sire in our program. She has 2 lambs, born in 2008 a ram and a ewe, that will carry on in our flock.....

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch
www.MooseMtnRanch.com