[Jacob-list] Outcast ewe

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 11:15:35 EST 2010

Cathy, That is intersting, but I will say I have the same set up, but different results.. I actually introduced a bottle raised yearling wether into a pen with another wether, a ram, and his ewes this fall.. I didnt have another place for him, so in he went.... It has been a non event, and no trouble at all has occured... Other than the wether occasionally getting run away from the ewes if one is in heat....

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch