[Jacob-list] buying rams

Miranda Tanis gothorses at gotsky.com
Wed May 19 15:03:35 EDT 2010

There is a farm I am working on, and in exchange for my help the owner is
giving me a free ram lamb. She looks at bloodlines closer than registering
her flock, She had 3 rams this year, and they are so-so, I don't want to
be rude and not take one, The best looking ram has 2 white legs and feet
and 2 spotted legs and feet, the other two have fused horns and one has an
all black leg. Did I make the right choice with him, can I still register
him? I love this Jacob-list, I have no clue what I would do without it.

Miranda Tanis