[Jacob-list] Mistaken Identity

Beryl Schwartz beryl5145 at wirelessbeehive.com
Wed May 12 11:14:06 EDT 2010

All,

I have two funny stories involving lambs.

I have a jacket that is about the same color as one of my ewes (cross-bred
sheep that is almost completely lilac). She is beige in color. One week
old lamb was looking for mom and she trotted right up to me!!! Mom quickly
called her away.

The other involves my ram, Patches ( 2 horn, lilac). One of the lambs came
up to him and started nosing his "dangling bits" . Luckily, he moved away
before he got punched. He is thankfully a very mellow ram.

Beryl Schwartz

Stockton, Utah