[Jacob-list] Vaccination Reminder

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon May 10 20:01:59 EDT 2010

Just a reminder to everyone, if you vaccinate, to make sure they are up to date. As you all know, we also have elk.

Yesterday one of our bulls was found dead in the pasture. No changes to anything in his life, actually cut back grain last month.....He was just deadder than a doornail

We hauled him into CSU for necropsy.

We already have the results....

Classic case of Clostridium.... same as sheep/goats/cattle

We did NOT vaccinate him last year as he had really damaged an antler, and we didnt want to risk further damage.

Please Dont forget to vaccinate for Clostridium Perferenges Type C & D////

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch
Bennett, CO