[Jacob-list] Looking for a 4H ram

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Sun May 9 20:47:22 EDT 2010

I also am looking for a 4H Jacob ram.....and Carl stated very well below exactly what I am looking for as well. One other requirement I would have is that I would prefer to purchase a ram from someone within 4 hrs. of my home in Lancaster County - Southeast Pennsylvania. Please reply off list if you have a ram for sale. Also, I would consider renting a ram this Fall for 3 wks. of breeding if the other qualifications are met - if any of you would consider doing that.
Sue Martin
Stonecroft

CARL FOSBRINK wrote:
I am in the market for an outstanding 4H Jacob ram for a flock sire.
Here are some of the things I prefer in a ram: large balanced 4H with
a strong 4H background, black muzzle, feet, knees and hocks, good
spotting pattern on body, freckle free fleece & a good temperament. He
needs to be over a year old.