[Jacob-list] ear tagging lambs

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Wed Mar 17 06:40:24 EDT 2010

In Holsteins, photo ID is considered legal identification. With cheap
digital cameras, it is easy to make photos of lambs with their moms and set
up an individual folder for each animal with their ear tag and whatever
information you need to keep. If you need to sell the sheep, then the tag
can be put in the now larger ears and copies of the photos, etc. can be
passed along.

Neal Grose