[Jacob-list] ear tagging lambs

Dan Carpenter Hobsickle at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 11:10:01 EDT 2010

I tag within 48 hours of birth with small tags, otherwise I'm afraid I'll
lose track of what lamb belongs to what mom. When the lamb leaves my
premises I remove it's small tag and replace it in the same hole with a USDA
scrapie tag. The only disadvantage I've had is tags being torn out and
ripping the ear, but that can happen at any age.

-Dan