[Jacob-list] Renewing Pastures

Dan Carpenter Hobsickle at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 20:55:40 EST 2010

Pardon me if I'm being to bold, but unless you're already experienced on old
tractors the FIRST thing I'd do is take tractor safety lessons. I've driven
tractors since the late 1960's with no serious problem, but I know too many
people who got on them without practice or training and badly hurt-even
killed-themselves.

-Dan