[Jacob-list] "lilac carriers"

Dan Carpenter Hobsickle at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 12:05:50 EDT 2010

You're right, I left a word out. A "regular" or "true" lilac should ALWAYS
produce carriers OR more true lilacs. I meant to say If both parents are
"regular lilac" carriers.the non-lilac offspring have a 67% chance of being
carriers (as you say). If both parents are true lilac, then the lambs
should be true lilac. It's the other non-black colors being lumped in as
lilacs that mess up these percentages

-Dan