[Jacob-list] Ram Lambs

Anthony Berger aberger6148 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 09:02:54 EDT 2010

hello my name is anthony berger.  my farm is located in quakertown, pa.  i'll be traveling up to vermont the end of the month, and i still have some lambs for sale, mostly ram lambs.  i have a pretty well diversified gene pool.  lines include unzicker, kenleigh, sweetgrass, ridgecroft, rise'n'shine, painted meadows, haycock, brighton, and berger.  if anyone in, near, or between Pa and Vt is interested let me know and can send info and pictures.  Thank you
Anthony Berger
Bella Pecora Farm