[Jacob-list] New to Jacobs

im rapunzil im-rapunzil at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 16 08:37:31 EDT 2010

Hi everyone-

I first came across Jacob sheep 2 years ago at a local Farm & Horse show. They were housed in the heritage breed tent and when I saw them was instantly in love!

Back in October 2009, after many years of dreaming, I finally got my own 4 acre farm. I have 3 horses, 40 exotic/rare chickens, an American Bulldog and now 2 lovely lambs from Summerhill Farm in Morganville NJ!

I'm so looking forward to watching them mature and breeding. I also plan on making cheese!

I will probably have a lot of questions to post here, so hope you all don't mind!