[Jacob-list] To keep or not to keep - my little Jacob sheep

Dan Carpenter Hobsickle at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 20:37:05 EDT 2010

Between Christmas 1999 and New Years I picked up a lilac ram from Laurie
Foster in Arkansas. When I first saw him I thought that I was being shown
the wrong sheep because the sheep I was seeing had no visible color
whatsoever on his fleece-it looked pure white. Laurie, assuring me that he
was just sun bleached, parted his wool and showed me the lilac color
underneath. This ram never looked white again here in Michigan.

-Dan