[Jacob-list] To keep or not to keep - my little Jacob sheep

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 9 13:50:10 EDT 2010

Cute subject line! It is always tough to choose when they are lambs. I
would go with the one you like the best, who cares about a longer tail,
unless it is not acceptable according to the breed standards for
registering this ewe. I go with the ones with the best horn sets, wool
quality, and I like blue eyes which happens rarely. I keep the lambs for
at least a year so it is easier to decide, plus the lamb chops are bigger.

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho