[Jacob-list] Exotic- Jacob Sheep in canned hunt

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 3 21:02:54 EST 2010

I am not a fan of such hunting practices either, but they might serve a
purpose as has already been stated. At least some or most of the "hunters"
can shoot straight and perhaps complete a kill on the first shot. I know
one family who wanted to put down one of their goats that had severe
mastitis and they didn't want to spend the money to treat it or maybe it
was not treatable. They also didn't want to spend the money to have the
animal humanely put down. They tried shooting it in the head and it took
SIX shots to finally kill the poor thing!! These people had no idea what
they were doing. I don't think many of the hunters take that many shots to
do the deed. They probably know how to shoot and hit a target.

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho