[Jacob-list] "Exotic" Jacob Sheep in canned hunt

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Fri Jan 1 17:36:09 EST 2010

I sure don't see the sport in canned hunts, but I got to thinking about
a really mean ram I used have. I'd have loved to see someone with a
handgun and a huge ego go out in the woods with that guy. Judging from
the "armchair" hunter in the video, I think my ram would have won.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>