[Jacob-list] "Exotic" Jacob Sheep in canned hunt

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Fri Jan 1 09:36:27 EST 2010

I may be the only guy in my community that doesn't hunt. At 4 in the morning, I'm too busy working. I have good friends that help control the surplus deer on our farm. I think they killed 23 here last year, and we even had to get a permit to try and keep them from destroying the soybeans. These guys have said that they have no respect for those canned hunt shows when they are supposed to be "hunting" deer, much less somebody's domesticated sheep. And they would NEVER tolerate having an animal suffer.

Neal Grose