[Jacob-list] Fw: The Census Is Getting Personal

Fresia(Francie) fabrega at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 25 17:15:06 EST 2010

Fresia(Francie) Fabrega Brevis-Martinez
Parcela Huemul, Casa Machi Hue
Home of  Registered Shetland Sheep, Nigerian goats & Araucana Chickens & Eggs
NE Washington State, USA(Turtle Island)
"The sum of the matter, when all has been considered: *Fear G-d & keep His commandments, for that is man's whole duty.  For G-d will judge every deed--even everything hidden--wether good or evil." Ecclesiastes 12:13-14       The Stone Edition Tanach