[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 68, Issue 15

Lynette Frick lynettefrick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:56:04 EST 2010

Your first time mom had a reaction to her lamb we don't like to see, but it
does happen. Do you use Nutri-Drench for lambs? Sometimes these little
guys need a boost. You did not mention if you dipped the navel. Did you see
the lamb pass the meconium? I have seen lambs born without a anus. If
everything else is normal, temperature, bowel, and navel, then try the
nutri-drench for sheep it just seems to help these little guys get over the
hump.

Kristi
www.idealjacobsheep.com