[Jacob-list] Looking for Jacob photos for 2011 calendars

Jaci Siehl sugarpinejacobs at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 19:14:54 EST 2010

We are now taking photo submissions for the 2011 calendar.  We hope to do a 13 or 15-month calendar for 2011 and want to have it ready for sale no later than 8/1.

Here are the guidelines:

Owner must be a JSBA member
Photos need to be submitted electronically
Photos need to be as high a resolution as possible
JPG is preferred format, but will try others
All photos must be submitted no later than 6/15

Please include the following with your photos:

your name
your farm name
farm location
animal's name

I am also looking for one more person to help me review and select photos for the calendar.  If you would be interested in helping, please let me know.

Jaci Siehl
Sugarpine Jacobs
530-538-9474