[Jacob-list] Yarn Pricing

Jaci Siehl sugarpinejacobs at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 22:49:19 EST 2010

One thing to check into is what the rules/laws are in your area - most of the time no one will check to see if you are following the rules, but just in case it is a good idea to know what they are.

In California the law states that yarns must be labeled:
(b) The net quantity statement for yarns shall be expressed in terms of mass or weight.

Jaci Siehl
Sugarpine Jacobs
530-538-9474