[Jacob-list] NO CA Registered Ewes must find new homes

Jaci Siehl sugarpinejacobs at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 13:21:34 EST 2010

I have 3 - 5 JSBA registered Jacob Ewes for sale.  $75 - $125 ea.  2-horned and 4-horned.

2 and 3-yr olds with fabulous fleeces and lineage.  2 older ewes that are proven excellent producers.

You can check out their pedigree on JSBA.org - Sugarpine Annie, Minnie, and Pearl; Hillside Calamity and Molly.

All have been coated since last shearing so fleeces will be in great condition for next shearing (coats go with the sheep)

Our situation has recently changed and we need to find homes for most, if not all of our sheep.

Photos and more information available.

Jaci Siehl
Sugarpine Jacobs
530-538-9474