[Jacob-list] Bobcat!

Johann Kuntz johanndiedrich at msn.com
Tue Aug 31 02:26:39 EDT 2010

They were only eating the mammary tissue?! That seems so wasteful on the bobcats' part. It reminds me of the stories I read about people finding dead dear with their livers missing. Apparently Sasquatches were taking their livers as a nutrient rich food source. I guess they found multiple dear this way. (I really did read that. Funny huh?) I've been fortunate in that no Sasquatches or bobcats have bothered my sheep, but I did have a cute little fox pluck and eat one of my chickens the other day. I woke up to a ruckus outside and I was about to jump out the window to save time, but then I saw it was only a fox so I took the door. When I got to the scene of the crime, I found a very tidy pile of feathers. I give the fox respect, because when I plucked a chicken I made a much bigger mess.

Johann