[Jacob-list] Bobcat!

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 01:46:42 EDT 2010

I know a farm that raises Boer goats and they had full grown does being taken
down by bobcats.  They would attack and grap the jugular and hang on until the
does went down and died.  They would then eat ONLY the mammary tissue.  They
trapped a handful of bobcats and now they have a pair of Anatolians.  Haven't
had any problems since.  Before I heard this, I didn't think a bobcat could take
down a full grown goat or sheep.  Hopefully you don't have any problems!

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
www.kenleigh-acres.com
That'll Do Photography