[Jacob-list] Shopping for a ram

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 23:09:08 EDT 2010

We are planning on adding a new ram to our flock sometime in the next year. We are retiring Lillywold Job, as we already have quite a few of his daughters in our flock.

We are looking for a LILAC 4Horn ram. Obviously one that is registered. Id prefer to purchase something AT LEAST 6 months old, and would prefer a yearling (will concider an older ram as well) Correct horn spacing and placement is ESSENTIAL. Correct markings are important as well. Nose patch is NON Negotiable. Prefer a chocolate lilac, but will certanally concider blue lilacs.

Our flock tends to be a bit on the finer side of the spectrum. We activley show our sheep, struture is important. Personality also considered.

Due to our flock location, Id prefer to stay away from Colorado bloodlines as we concider outcrossing essential. We currently have about 60 Jacobs.

Stong Lillywold influence in our flock.Sherack lines , also we have Broken O, Shafewald, Rockies, Maverick & some Krutzer.. Please see our website to review our pedigrees.
( links to the JSBA site are not functioning)
Again new genetics is our goal

www.MooseMtnRanch.com

Location is not a huge issue....

Please contact me if you have something suitable... Be patient, as we are not looking for the bargain ram, but rather one that we feel meshes with our flock.

Jennifer Tucker
info at moosemtnranch.com
Bennett, CO