[Jacob-list] Help with new baby lamb

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sat Aug 28 07:18:01 EDT 2010

I had a Nubian doeling given to me years ago. She had contracted tendons
and couldn't walk, although she could stand. The vet suggested LA200. He
said it was often used in foals with contracted tendons. He also had me
flex her legs manually a few times during the day. I don't really
remember how it took for a full recovery, but she did recover with no
ill effects.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>