[Jacob-list] market lambs & such

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Aug 9 19:08:00 EDT 2010

My mom brought a friend of hers up to visit one year. The woman hated
lamb (my mom loved lamb - although I hated it when she used to serve
it). So I cooked some chicken for her friend. She ended up taking "just
a taste" of the leg of lamb I'd cooked to the point where I had to eat
chicken :-)

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>