[Jacob-list] market lambs & such

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 16:21:39 EDT 2010

ALBC had a taste test for sheep. My butcher says he spends a great deal of
time cutting fat off the modern breeds of sheep. That is all wasted weight
and ruins the taste of the meat as well. I have had 5 yr.old intact Jacob
rams butchered and they taste just as good as the young Jacobs and are not
tough either.