[Jacob-list] Traveling to the AGM

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 12:45:12 EDT 2010

We're looking forward to attending the upcoming JSBA annual meeting in NJ
next month. We'll be hauling a trailer from Oregon and will be making
deliveries along the way and as far as Maine before heading back to NJ for the
meeting. We can deliver our sheep along the way or at the meeting. We
won't be able to haul sheep for other farms on our trip East but we can back
haul sheep from the AGM or from along our route home (I-90), for pick up at
our farm in Newberg, OR. Transport fees to and from the annual meeting in
NJ are $100 per animal. Contact me for delivery details to other
locations.

For photos, prices and pedigrees of the sheep we have for sale visit our
website at _www.bideaweefarm.com_ (http://www.bideaweefarm.com) .

Note: We also have friends traveling to the SW, Midwest, South and
Southeast in early October and can send sheep that direction too. Contact me for
more details if interested...
Thanks,
Karen Lobb (& Doug Montgomery)
bide a wee farm, Newberg, OR