[Jacob-list] request info on trimming ram horns

Gregory White gwhite at allwest.net
Tue Apr 27 20:52:34 EDT 2010

I've lingered out here in cyberspace on this list for many years. I read it
daily and have appreciated all the information provided by the contributors
to the list. I now find that I need some guidance as to how to properly trim
one of my Four horned rams hornset. One of Eddi's bottom horns is
magnificently formed into an outward and down circular formation and now
that he is 4 years old it is just beginning to rub on his body when he
assumes certain postures. I think I better trim it to prevent some kind of
injury to him. Any ideas as to how to do this while maintaining some
semblance of its great look? Do I just cut them back?

Thanks

Greg White

Peoa, Utah