[Jacob-list] web update

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 10:46:07 EDT 2010

I'm a little behind this year in adding lamb photos but finally got the majority of them posted this morning, albeit with very brief descriptions. We finished the season with 50 lambs - 27 ewes, 23 rams. We had a ram get with the ewes for an over-nighter so 10 more ewes were bred than we had planned - but hey, it happens. Those Jacobs are very persistent! :)

Happy browsing the website at http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

Mike and Cheryl Terrano
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com UPDATED 4/23/10

http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com
Visit the ETSY store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paintedrockfarm

God longs to bring us to the place where we ache so much with His heart that to do nothing is simply no longer an option. (MATT REDMAN, The Unquenchable Worshipper)

We will live as strangers and pilgrims on this earth, with sacrifice, commitment, tears and fasting, and touch the lost world with our lifestyle and commitment. (KP YOHANNAN, Founder, GOSPEL FOR ASIA)

WHEN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN IS SHAKEN, THE ANCHOR THAT HOLDS IS THE WISDOM OF THE CROSS. (Jason Upton, Key of David Ministries, from the CD 1200 ft below sea level).

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)