[Jacob-list] lilac

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 12:13:37 EDT 2010

Someone here posted a picture of THREE diff shades of lilac rams - at least one was gray.  Look too at the eye patch - maybe find a lighter ring - lighter than other part of patch.

Stacks from AR took almost all the lilacs when they swept thru in fall 07 and I haven't had one since- still have my 03 girl tho