[Jacob-list] Georgia floods

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Fri Sep 25 06:06:43 EDT 2009

The two are not mutually exclusive. I had ducks swimming in a cornfield on
June 15, and that was the last time it rained until this latest deluge.
Thankfully, we have had rainy weather, not the 4-5 inch rains down Georgia.
Even so, we lost 1 cutting of hay from constant rain and another from
draught...all in the same summer. This may wind up being my worst crop year.

Neal
North Carolina