[Jacob-list] purpose of list

Lorraine Nielsen fourwinds at gotsky.com
Sat Sep 19 12:58:29 EDT 2009

I am disappointed to see this forum recently being used as an outlet for
preaching and mud-slinging. As a relatively new, and geographically
isolated flock owner, I have benefitted from the thoughtful questions
asked and the wise responses shared by more experienced Jacob owners on
this list. In any human endeavor, there will be a range of approaches and
philosophies. Let's not sink to the level of battling out our preferences
as if we were on Maury Povich. Please, keep this list a forum for
education. Let's remain focused on sharing information for the benefit of
our animals, not on judging shepherds.

Lorraine Nielsen
Shear Bliss
Four Winds Farm