[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 62, Issue 13

Gooch guschi73 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 12:43:37 EDT 2009

If you enlarge the picture "really" big- then you can see it IS the glare that is between the white plastic chain and the black of his nose.  But it hits just right to look like a triangle.  Almost looks like there's something there that's part of the stand fittings.

Can any picture of us standing in a barn grooming our sheep be a good picture??  I have one taken at last year's WI Sheep & Wool Festival with our ram that made me go back to coloring my hair!
    Shel

~Asylum Farm Blog~

~ Asylum Farm ~