[Jacob-list] craigslist

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Sep 13 18:02:42 EDT 2009

I wander around the craigslist Jacob Sheep ads every so often. There are
many nice sheep from reputable breeders - but there are also some
interesting ads. One featuring a "Jacob" ram that didn't have any horns
and was built like a corriedale. Another interesting four horned solid
black ram. I feel bad when people buy these sort of sheep thinking they
are getting Jacobs.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>