[Jacob-list] question please..

Fresia(Francie) fabrega at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 12 13:40:22 EDT 2009

I bought the Shep magazine and I was reading an article regarding the fact that Jacobs are one of the possibly dying breeds of sheep?  Have u heard anything about this?  Also, if I were to start raising Jacobs, I have 4 Shetland ewes now in a 5 acre plot of land-not all is for them because we live there..I know we can section an area for them..I am not interested in any males at this time, would prefer older ewes that you no longer need..but still supply wool..we live  in NE Wa state...we were gone for about1.7 years but are now back..can you lend me a hand regarding information as to what kind of fencing is the best, sleeping quarters..would a llama help since we do have coyotes, wolves and eagles around here...thank you..for your kind assistance and knowledge....I want to be able  to start out right..Blessings.  Francie

"G-d, don't remain silent!  Don't stay quiet, G-d or still; because here are your enemies causing an uproar; those who hate you are raising their heads, craftily conspiring against your people, consulting together against those you treasure.  They say, "Come, let's wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Isra'el be remembered no more!".  With one mind they plot their schemes; the covenant they made is against you-  Tehillim-Psalm 83:1-6(5)  CJB..(Complete Jewish Bible)