[Jacob-list] Catching Rams

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Tue Sep 8 15:41:46 EDT 2009

Catching RamsAlex and I have worked out a great plan when they are in the field. We use cattle panels and corners. We attach a panel to one side of a corner in a paddock and just drive then up to the corner and close the panel. Lately the yearling rams we have are no problem to catch just need feed and grab a horn or two. But sometimes they get wise to our plan and we have to use another corner LOL.

Peg