[Jacob-list] OFFF champion ram available

Brenalan Farm info at brenalanfarm.com
Tue Oct 6 17:36:48 EDT 2009

Hi, everyone! We'd like to congratulate and thank Shannon Phifer for breeding our flock sire, Torrent, and showing him to a Champion ribbon at the Oregon Flock and Fiber festival. I really enjoy that festival and show, but was caught by surprise when the sheep showed Saturday morning... there was a misprint in the catalog that said we had until Sunday to get ready! Shannon stepped in and saved the day while we moved the other sheep to the ring and caught an escapee lamb in the parking lot! Thanks to all the others who moved sheep for us too! We really like Torrent and think he has thrown consistently nice fleeces in the 2009 lambs. Our 2010 lambs are also sired by him, but alas- his work here is done! We are keeping some of his ewe lambs and want to avoid inbreeding. Thus, he is available for sale. We also have a ram lamb by him that looks very promising with the same nice head. Updated pictures and pedigrees can be seen at www.brenalanfarm.com. Best wishes to all!

Brenda