[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 62, Issue 34

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Oct 5 16:57:02 EDT 2009

Try doing a search through all of Craigslist for Jacob Sheep. There are
certainly some very nice Jacobs advertised - registered and from good
farms. But, you have to laugh at the "Jacob Ram" advertised that had no
horns and was more than likely a spotted corriedale - the four horned
solid black "Jacob Ram" and the completely hornless "Jacob Ewes".

Thanks for taking the time to help educate the public on what a Jacob
really looks like.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>