[Jacob-list] 4H yearling ram avail

Brenalan Farm info at brenalanfarm.com
Sun Nov 29 13:54:59 EST 2009

If anyone is interested in taking advantage of potential transport with Jaci, please let me know. This is a handsome 2009 almost-yearling with a nice head and fleece. He is out of my Champion J ram at this year's Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival, and takes after his daddy, Kenleigh's Torrent. His dam is Bideawee Christie and he is 1/4 Huntsberger on his dam's side. I cannot keep this ram in my breeding program because he is too closely related to many in my flock. Thus, I am open to offers at discount pricing if it helps someone decide they want him considering health cert and transport costs. We are on the central Oregon Coast. Pics available.

Brenda