[Jacob-list] loupy

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Nov 23 16:15:56 EST 2009

Hi Betty,

Yes, a stranger is another story. Sheep do recognize their shepherds.
None of mine come running up to have halters put on, either. It's just
that when I do catch them they will stand still for me. When I sheared
them myself, I would do it with them tied to the fence. They soon
learned to stand still when tied.

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>