[Jacob-list] Primitive characteristics

fourhornfarm fourhornfarm at verizon.net
Wed Nov 18 11:44:34 EST 2009

MOST LIKELY TO SURVIVE WITHOUT MAN is a very good description of a primitive sheep.

My ram, Chicory Lane Chaucer's sire was from a flock that survived without man's interference and he does not allow anything around his ewes, other than a human. He always keeps his distance from humans, but will butt any other animal that gets around his ewes or lambs and even goes over next to the fence if anything is close to the other side so he can butt it if it gets against or through the fence. He is a real protector. Who needs a guard animal with a ram like him? He is a guard animal. I love his primitiveness.