[Jacob-list] primitive/hind legs

hobbyknobfarm hobbyknobfarm at main.nc.us
Tue Nov 17 11:16:24 EST 2009

I think some of this interesting info would be good for the newsletter. There have to be many new Jacob owners that might benefit from some of this "primitive" discussion. I just use small body type, deer like legs and triangular face, but then I am fairly new in the Jacob breeding arena and primarily appreciate them for smallness and character. Speaking of which, I have a ewe that begs for her food on her hind legs. She was bottle fed a little as a lamb and is friendlier than the rest. Maybe some day I will get a picture and figure out how to post. It is cute until she comes up behind me tries to get the bucket out of my hand. Not sure if she browses like that though, most of my browse is too high for her.
Elizabeth
www.hobbyknobfarm.com