[Jacob-list] curiosity got to me

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 13:23:31 EST 2009

We have a ewe that was born in November, (she is on the JSBA pedigree search Sherack Speckles ) and have had a few lamb in June and July. We have not allowed ours to breed out of season with the exception of those instaces....In fact, one of the ewes that lambed in July, was actually bred while in the trailer... We know this, as she was with the ewes when we bought her, but we couldn't separate the rams during transport.. and upon arrival, the ewes were separated of.. Low and behold, she lambed in July ( we bought them in Feb)

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch