[Jacob-list] Just curious...

gotothewhip at aol.com gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 15:30:07 EST 2009

That is AMAZING.. kudos to you for taking such good care of her that she has hung around for so long!

For THose that Asked.. There are several horsey joint helpers out there..... I like MSM, Glucosamine, Condrotin and Ester C in a mix.

I am currently feeding "Oxy-Gen Exteme" Mostly becasue I get it as they are one of my barrel Racing Sponsors. It is a flaxseed based with no added copper... I am happy with it.

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch